- 耶穌說、甚麼事呢．他們說、就是拿撒勒人耶穌的事．他是個先知、在 神和眾百姓面前、說話行事都有大能。
- but they were kept from recognizing him.
- He asked them, "What are you discussing together as you walk along?" They stood still, their faces downcast.
- One of them, named Cleopas, asked him, "Are you only a visitor to Jerusalem and do not know the things that have happened there in these days?"
- "What things?" he asked. "About Jesus of Nazareth," they replied. "He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people.
- The chief priests and our rulers handed him over to be sentenced to death, and they crucified him;