- 若是出於 神、你們就不能敗壞他們．恐怕你們倒是攻擊 神了。
- "For some time ago Theudas rose up, claiming to be somebody, and a group of about four hundred men joined up with him. But he was killed, and all who followed him were dispersed and came to nothing.
- "After this man, Judas of Galilee rose up in the days of the census and drew away some people after him; he too perished, and all those who followed him were scattered.
- "So in the present case, I say to you, stay away from these men and let them alone, for if this plan or action is of men, it will be overthrown;
- but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them; or else you may even be found fighting against God."
- They took his advice; and after calling the apostles in, they flogged them and ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and then released them.