- 神既然給他們恩賜、像在我們信主耶穌基督的時候、給了我們一樣、我是誰、能攔阻 神呢。
- 眾人聽見這話、就不言語了．只歸榮耀與 神、說、這樣看來、 神也賜恩給外邦人、叫他們悔改得生命了。
- Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
- Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
- When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.
- Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.
- And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, which, when they were come to Antioch, spake unto the Grecians, preaching the LORD Jesus.