- 神既然給他們恩賜、像在我們信主耶穌基督的時候、給了我們一樣、我是誰、能攔阻 神呢。
- 眾人聽見這話、就不言語了．只歸榮耀與 神、說、這樣看來、 神也賜恩給外邦人、叫他們悔改得生命了。
- "And I remembered the word of the Lord, how He used to say, 'John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.'
- "Therefore if God gave to them the same gift as He gave to us also after believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I could stand in God's way?"
- When they heard this, they quieted down and glorified God, saying, "Well then, God has granted to the Gentiles also the repentance that leads to life."
- So then those who were scattered because of the persecution that occurred in connection with Stephen made their way to Phoenicia and Cyprus and Antioch, speaking the word to no one except to Jews alone.
- But there were some of them, men of Cyprus and Cyrene, who came to Antioch and began speaking to the Greeks also, preaching the Lord Jesus.