- 眾人看見保羅所作的事、就用呂高尼的話、大聲說、有 神藉著人形、降臨我們中間了。
- 諸君、為甚麼作這事呢．我們也是人、性情和你們一樣．我們傳福音給你們、是叫你們離棄這些虛妄、歸向那創造天、地、海、和其中萬物的永生 神。
- When the crowds saw what Paul had done, they raised their voice, saying in the Lycaonian language, "The gods have become like men and have come down to us."
- And they began calling Barnabas, Zeus, and Paul, Hermes, because he was the chief speaker.
- The priest of Zeus, whose temple was just outside the city, brought oxen and garlands to the gates, and wanted to offer sacrifice with the crowds.
- But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of it, they tore their robes and rushed out into the crowd, crying out
- and saying, "Men, why are you doing these things? We are also men of the same nature as you, and preach the gospel to you that you should turn from these vain things to a living God, WHO MADE THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH AND THE SEA AND ALL THAT IS IN THEM.