- 就辭別他們說、 神若許我、我還要回到你們這裡．於是開船離了以弗所。
- But as he left, he promised, "I will come back if it is God's will." Then he set sail from Ephesus.
- When he landed at Caesarea, he went up and greeted the church and then went down to Antioch.
- After spending some time in Antioch, Paul set out from there and traveled from place to place throughout the region of Galatia and Phrygia, strengthening all the disciples.
- Meanwhile a Jew named Apollos, a native of Alexandria, came to Ephesus. He was a learned man, with a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures.
- He had been instructed in the way of the Lord, and he spoke with great fervor and taught about Jesus accurately, though he knew only the baptism of John.