- After all this had happened, Paul decided to go to Jerusalem, passing through Macedonia and Achaia. "After I have been there," he said, "I must visit Rome also."
- He sent two of his helpers, Timothy and Erastus, to Macedonia, while he stayed in the province of Asia a little longer.
- About that time there arose a great disturbance about the Way.
- A silversmith named Demetrius, who made silver shrines of Artemis, brought in no little business for the craftsmen.
- He called them together, along with the workmen in related trades, and said: "Men, you know we receive a good income from this business.