- 又對猶太人、和希利尼人、證明當向 神悔改、信靠我主耶穌基督。
- 我卻不以性命為念、也不看為寶貴、只要行完我的路程、成就我從主耶穌所領受的職事、證明 神恩惠的福音。
- 我素常在你們中間來往、傳講 神國的道、如今我曉得你們以後都不得再見我的面了。
- Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
- And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:
- Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
- But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
- And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.