- 我差你到他們那裡去、要叫他們的眼睛得開、從黑暗中歸向光明、從撒但權下歸向 神．又因信我、得蒙赦罪、和一切成聖的人同得基業。
- 先在大馬色、後在耶路撒冷、和猶太全地、以及外邦、勸勉他們應當悔改歸向 神、行事與悔改的心相稱。
- But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
- Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
- To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
- Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
- But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.