- 所以你們當知道、 神這救恩、如今傳給外邦人、他們也必聽受。〔有古卷在此有〕
- Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
- For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
- Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.
- And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.
- And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,