- 務要牧養在你們中間 神的群羊、按著 神旨意照管他們．不是出於勉強、乃是出於甘心．也不是因為貪財、乃是出於樂意。
- 你們年幼的、也要順服年長的。就是你們眾人、也都要以謙卑束腰、彼此順服．因為 神阻擋驕傲的人、賜恩給謙卑的人。
- To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder, a witness of Christ's sufferings and one who also will share in the glory to be revealed:
- Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers--not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve;
- not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.
- And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.
- Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."