- 又因所受的疼痛、和生的瘡、就褻瀆天上的 神、並不悔改所行的。
- 他們本是鬼魔的靈、施行奇事、出去到普天下眾王那裡、叫他們在 神全能者的大日聚集爭戰。
- and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they did not repent of their deeds.
- The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, so that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east.
- And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs;
- for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty.
- ("Behold, I am coming like a thief Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.")