- 我又看見聖城新耶路撒冷由 神那裡從天而降、豫備好了、就如新婦妝飾整齊、等候丈夫。
- 我聽見有大聲音從寶座出來說、看哪、 神的帳幕在人間．他要與人同住、他們要作他的子民、 神要親自與他們同在、作他們的 神．
- Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.
- And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
- And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,
- and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."
- And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new " And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."