- 惡人面帶驕傲、說、耶和華必不追究。他一切所想的、都以為沒有 神。
- Why do You stand afar off, O LORD? Why do You hide Yourself in times of trouble?
- In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised.
- For the wicked boasts of his heart's desire, And the greedy man curses and spurns the LORD.
- The wicked, in the haughtiness of his countenance, does not seek Him All his thoughts are, "There is no God."
- His ways prosper at all times; Your judgments are on high, out of his sight; As for all his adversaries, he snorts at them.