- 〔大衛的詩、交與伶長。〕愚頑人心裡說、沒有 神。他們都是邪惡、行了可憎惡的事．沒有一個人行善。
- 耶和華從天上垂看世人、要看有明白的沒有、有尋求 神的沒有。
- 他們在那裡大大的害怕、因為 神在義人的族類中。
- The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.
- The LORD looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.
- All have turned aside, they have together become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one.
- Will evildoers never learn-- those who devour my people as men eat bread and who do not call on the LORD ?
- There they are, overwhelmed with dread, for God is present in the company of the righteous.