- 〔大衛的詩、交與伶長。〕愚頑人心裡說、沒有 神。他們都是邪惡、行了可憎惡的事．沒有一個人行善。
- 耶和華從天上垂看世人、要看有明白的沒有、有尋求 神的沒有。
- 他們在那裡大大的害怕、因為 神在義人的族類中。
- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
- The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
- They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
- There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.