- 我羨慕渴想耶和華的院宇．我的心腸、我的肉體、向永生 神呼籲。〔或作歡呼〕
- 萬軍之耶和華我的王、我的 神阿、在你祭壇那裡、麻雀為自己找著房屋．燕子為自己找著菢雛之窩。
- How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty!
- My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
- Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young-- a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.
- Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. Selah
- Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.