- 我羨慕渴想耶和華的院宇．我的心腸、我的肉體、向永生 神呼籲。〔或作歡呼〕
- 萬軍之耶和華我的王、我的 神阿、在你祭壇那裡、麻雀為自己找著房屋．燕子為自己找著菢雛之窩。
- How lovely are Your dwelling places, O LORD of hosts!
- My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the LORD; My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God.
- The bird also has found a house, And the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, Even Your altars, O LORD of hosts, My King and my God.
- How blessed are those who dwell in Your house! They are ever praising You. Selah.
- How blessed is the man whose strength is in You, In whose heart are the highways to Zion!