- 諸山未曾生出、地與世界你未曾造成、從亙古到永遠、你是 神。
- Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations.
- Before the mountains were born Or You gave birth to the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.
- You turn man back into dust And say, "Return, O children of men."
- For a thousand years in Your sight Are like yesterday when it passes by, Or as a watch in the night.
- You have swept them away like a flood, they fall asleep; In the morning they are like grass which sprouts anew.