- 因為他是我們的 神．我們是他草場的羊、是他手下的民。惟願你們今天聽他的話。
- Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
- For He is our God, And we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand Today, if you would hear His voice,
- Do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah, As in the day of Massah in the wilderness,
- "When your fathers tested Me, They tried Me, though they had seen My work.
- "For forty years I loathed that generation, And said they are a people who err in their heart, And they do not know My ways.