- 'Then he shall remove all its fat, just as the fat was removed from the sacrifice of peace offerings; and the priest shall offer it up in smoke on the altar for a soothing aroma to the LORD. Thus the priest shall make atonement for him, and he will be forgiven.
- 'But if he brings a lamb as his offering for a sin offering, he shall bring it, a female without defect.
- 'He shall lay his hand on the head of the sin offering and slay it for a sin offering in the place where they slay the burnt offering.
- 'The priest is to take some of the blood of the sin offering with his finger and put it on the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and all the rest of its blood he shall pour out at the base of the altar.
- 'Then he shall remove all its fat, just as the fat of the lamb is removed from the sacrifice of the peace offerings, and the priest shall offer them up in smoke on the altar, on the offerings by fire to the LORD Thus the priest shall make atonement for him in regard to his sin which he has committed, and he will be forgiven.