- O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
- Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
- O LORD my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;
- If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)
- Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
- O LORD my God, in You I have taken refuge; Save me from all those who pursue me, and deliver me,
- Or he will tear my soul like a lion, Dragging me away, while there is none to deliver.
- O LORD my God, if I have done this, If there is injustice in my hands,
- If I have rewarded evil to my friend, Or have plundered him who without cause was my adversary,
- Let the enemy pursue my soul and overtake it; And let him trample my life down to the ground And lay my glory in the dust. Selah.