- 然而你還有善行、因你從國中除掉木偶、立定心意尋求 神。
- 約沙法住在耶路撒冷．以後又出巡民間、從別是巴直到以法蓮山地、引導民歸向耶和華他們列祖的 神。
- When Jehoshaphat king of Judah returned safely to his palace in Jerusalem,
- Jehu the seer, the son of Hanani, went out to meet him and said to the king, "Should you help the wicked and love those who hate the LORD ? Because of this, the wrath of the LORD is upon you.
- There is, however, some good in you, for you have rid the land of the Asherah poles and have set your heart on seeking God."
- Jehoshaphat lived in Jerusalem, and he went out again among the people from Beersheba to the hill country of Ephraim and turned them back to the LORD, the God of their fathers.
- He appointed judges in the land, in each of the fortified cities of Judah.