- In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
- Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,
- And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;
- And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,
- An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
- on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus.
- But if you bear the name "Jew" and rely upon the Law and boast in God,
- and know His will and approve the things that are essential, being instructed out of the Law,
- and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
- a corrector of the foolish, a teacher of the immature, having in the Law the embodiment of knowledge and of the truth,