- 他們說、是該撒的。耶穌說、這樣、該撒的物當歸給該撒、 神的物當歸給 神。
- They said to Him, "Caesar's." Then He said to them, "Then render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."
- And hearing this, they were amazed, and leaving Him, they went away.
- On that day some Sadducees (who say there is no resurrection) came to Jesus and questioned Him,
- asking, "Teacher, Moses said, 'IF A MAN DIES HAVING NO CHILDREN, HIS BROTHER AS NEXT OF KIN SHALL MARRY HIS WIFE, AND RAISE UP CHILDREN FOR HIS BROTHER.'
- "Now there were seven brothers with us; and the first married and died, and having no children left his wife to his brother;