- I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.
- He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
- He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.
- Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.
- Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.
- I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
- He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
- And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
- Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
- Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.