- But their eyes were prevented from recognizing Him.
- And He said to them, "What are these words that you are exchanging with one another as you are walking?" And they stood still, looking sad.
- One of them, named Cleopas, answered and said to Him, "Are You the only one visiting Jerusalem and unaware of the things which have happened here in these days?"
- And He said to them, "What things?" And they said to Him, "The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people,
- and how the chief priests and our rulers delivered Him to the sentence of death, and crucified Him.
- 耶穌說、甚麼事呢．他們說、就是拿撒勒人耶穌的事．他是個先知、在 神和眾百姓面前、說話行事都有大能。