- A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
- When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
- But thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.
- For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
- But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
- The senseless man does not know, fools do not understand,
- that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be forever destroyed.
- But you, O LORD, are exalted forever.
- For surely your enemies, O LORD, surely your enemies will perish; all evildoers will be scattered.
- You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox; fine oils have been poured upon me.