- 耶和華萬軍之 神阿、我得著你的言語、就當食物喫了．你的言語、是我心中的歡喜快樂．因我是稱為你名下的人。
- When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O LORD God Almighty.
- I never sat in the company of revelers, never made merry with them; I sat alone because your hand was on me and you had filled me with indignation.
- Why is my pain unending and my wound grievous and incurable? Will you be to me like a deceptive brook, like a spring that fails?
- Therefore this is what the LORD says: "If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me; if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman. Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them.
- I will make you a wall to this people, a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you to rescue and save you," declares the LORD.