- no longer as a slave, but more than a slave, a beloved brother, especially to me, but how much more to you, both in the flesh and in the Lord.
- If then you regard me a partner, accept him as you would me.
- But if he has wronged you in any way or owes you anything, charge that to my account;
- I, Paul, am writing this with my own hand, I will repay it (not to mention to you that you owe to me even your own self as well).
- Yes, brother, let me benefit from you in the Lord; refresh my heart in Christ.