- 眾人將 神的約櫃請進去、安放在大衛所搭的帳幕裡、就在 神面前獻燔祭、和平安祭。
- 大衛派幾個利未人在耶和華的約櫃前事奉、頌揚、稱謝、讚美耶和華以色列的 神．
- And they brought in the ark of God and placed it inside the tent which David had pitched for it, and they offered burnt offerings and peace offerings before God.
- When David had finished offering the burnt offering and the peace offerings, he blessed the people in the name of the LORD.
- He distributed to everyone of Israel, both man and woman, to everyone a loaf of bread and a portion of meat and a raisin cake.
- He appointed some of the Levites as ministers before the ark of the LORD, even to celebrate and to thank and praise the LORD God of Israel:
- Asaph the chief, and second to him Zechariah, then Jeiel, Shemiramoth, Jehiel, Mattithiah, Eliab, Benaiah, Obed-edom and Jeiel, with musical instruments, harps, lyres; also Asaph played loud-sounding cymbals,