- They attack, they lurk, They watch my steps, As they have waited to take my life.
- Because of wickedness, cast them forth, In anger put down the peoples, O God!
- You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle Are they not in Your book?
- Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call; This I know, that God is for me.
- In God, whose word I praise, In the LORD, whose word I praise,
- They conspire, they lurk, they watch my steps, eager to take my life.
- On no account let them escape; in your anger, O God, bring down the nations.
- Record my lament; list my tears on your scroll -- are they not in your record?
- Then my enemies will turn back when I call for help. By this I will know that God is for me.
- In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise-