- I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws.
- I have suffered much; preserve my life, O LORD, according to your word.
- Accept, O LORD, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws.
- Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law.
- The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts.
- I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.
- I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.
- Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.
- My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.
- The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.