- 除了在人裡頭的靈、誰知道人的事．像這樣、除了 神的靈、也沒有人知道 神的事。
- 我們所領受的、並不是世上的靈、乃是從 神來的靈、叫我們能知道 神開恩賜給我們的事。
- 然而屬血氣的人不領會 神聖靈的事、反倒以為愚拙．並且不能知道、因為這些事惟有屬靈的人纔能看透。
- For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God.
- Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God,
- which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, combining spiritual thoughts with spiritual words.
- But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.
- But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one.