- But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.
- For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please.
- But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.
- Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,
- idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,
- So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.
- For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want.
- But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.
- The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
- idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions