- For the sake of your word and according to your will, you have done this great thing and made it known to your servant.
- "How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.
- And who is like your people Israel--the one nation on earth that God went out to redeem as a people for himself, and to make a name for himself, and to perform great and awesome wonders by driving out nations and their gods from before your people, whom you redeemed from Egypt?
- You have established your people Israel as your very own forever, and you, O LORD, have become their God.
- "And now, LORD God, keep forever the promise you have made concerning your servant and his house. Do as you promised,
- For thy word's sake, and according to thine own heart, hast thou done all these great things, to make thy servant know them.
- Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
- And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods?
- For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God.
- And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establish it for ever, and do as thou hast said.