- If the men of my tabernacle said not, Oh that we had of his flesh! we cannot be satisfied.
- The stranger did not lodge in the street: but I opened my doors to the traveller.
- If I covered my transgressions as Adam, by hiding mine iniquity in my bosom:
- Did I fear a great multitude, or did the contempt of families terrify me, that I kept silence, and went not out of the door?
- Oh that one would hear me! behold, my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book.