- And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
- And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
- And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
- And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
- But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?