- 我們既領受人的見證、 神的見證更該領受了．〔該領受原文作大〕因 神的見證、是為他兒子作的。
- 信 神兒子的、就有這見證在他心裡．不信 神的、就是將 神當作說謊的．因不信 神為他兒子作的見證。
- This is the one who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.
- For there are three that testify:
- the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.
- We accept man's testimony, but God's testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son.
- Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.