- "Call now, is there anyone who will answer you? And to which of the holy ones will you turn?
- "For anger slays the foolish man, And jealousy kills the simple.
- "I have seen the foolish taking root, And I cursed his abode immediately.
- "His sons are far from safety, They are even oppressed in the gate, And there is no deliverer.
- "His harvest the hungry devour And take it to a place of thorns, And the schemer is eager for their wealth.
- "Call if you will, but who will answer you? To which of the holy ones will you turn?
- Resentment kills a fool, and envy slays the simple.
- I myself have seen a fool taking root, but suddenly his house was cursed.
- His children are far from safety, crushed in court without a defender.
- The hungry consume his harvest, taking it even from among thorns, and the thirsty pant after his wealth.