- 你告訴亞倫說、你世世代代的後裔、凡有殘疾的、都不可近前來獻他 神的食物．
- And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
- Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
- For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
- Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
- Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;