- Therefore let us be diligent to enter that rest, so that no one will fall, through following the same example of disobedience.
- For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
- And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.
- Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
- For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.