- 你若口裡認耶穌為主、心裡信 神叫他從死裡復活、就必得救．
- But the righteousness that is by faith says: "Do not say in your heart, 'Who will ascend into heaven?'" (that is, to bring Christ down)
- "or 'Who will descend into the deep?'" (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).
- But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming:
- That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.