- And they were filled with madness; and communed one with another what they might do to Jesus.
- And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.
- And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;
- Simon, (whom he also named Peter,) and Andrew his brother, James and John, Philip and Bartholomew,
- Matthew and Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon called Zelotes,
- But they were furious and began to discuss with one another what they might do to Jesus.
- One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.
- When morning came, he called his disciples to him and chose twelve of them, whom he also designated apostles:
- Simon (whom he named Peter), his brother Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew,
- Matthew, Thomas, James son of Alphaeus, Simon who was called the Zealot,