- The whole Israelite community and the aliens living among them will be forgiven, because all the people were involved in the unintentional wrong.
- " 'But if just one person sins unintentionally, he must bring a year-old female goat for a sin offering.
- The priest is to make atonement before the LORD for the one who erred by sinning unintentionally, and when atonement has been made for him, he will be forgiven.
- One and the same law applies to everyone who sins unintentionally, whether he is a native-born Israelite or an alien.
- " 'But anyone who sins defiantly, whether native-born or alien, blasphemes the LORD, and that person must be cut off from his people.