- So these three men stopped answering Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes.
- But Elihu son of Barakel the Buzite, of the family of Ram, became very angry with Job for justifying himself rather than God.
- He was also angry with the three friends, because they had found no way to refute Job, and yet had condemned him.
- Now Elihu had waited before speaking to Job because they were older than he.
- But when he saw that the three men had nothing more to say, his anger was aroused.
- 那時有布西人、蘭族巴拉迦的兒子以利戶、向約伯發怒、因約伯自以為義、不以 神為義。