- 次日、從 神那裡來的惡魔、大大降在掃羅身上、他就在家中胡言亂語．大衛照常彈琴．掃羅手裡拿著槍。
- It happened as they were coming, when David returned from killing the Philistine, that the women came out of all the cities of Israel, singing and dancing, to meet King Saul, with tambourines, with joy and with musical instruments.
- The women sang as they played, and said, "Saul has slain his thousands, And David his ten thousands."
- Then Saul became very angry, for this saying displeased him; and he said, "They have ascribed to David ten thousands, but to me they have ascribed thousands. Now what more can he have but the kingdom?"
- Saul looked at David with suspicion from that day on.
- Now it came about on the next day that an evil spirit from God came mightily upon Saul, and he raved in the midst of the house, while David was playing the harp with his hand, as usual; and a spear was in Saul's hand.