- So let no one despise him But send him on his way in peace, so that he may come to me; for I expect him with the brethren.
- But concerning Apollos our brother, I encouraged him greatly to come to you with the brethren; and it was not at all his desire to come now, but he will come when he has opportunity.
- Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
- Let all that you do be done in love.
- Now I urge you, brethren (you know the household of Stephanas, that they were the first fruits of Achaia, and that they have devoted themselves for ministry to the saints),
- Let no man therefore despise him: but conduct him forth in peace, that he may come unto me: for I look for him with the brethren.
- As touching our brother Apollos, I greatly desired him to come unto you with the brethren: but his will was not at all to come at this time; but he will come when he shall have convenient time.
- Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
- Let all your things be done with charity.
- I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)