- 他就說、但以理阿、不要懼怕、因為從你第一日專心求明白將來的事、又在你 神面前刻苦己心、你的言語巳蒙應允、我是因你的言語而來。
- He said to me, "O Daniel, man of high esteem, understand the words that I am about to tell you and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you " And when he had spoken this word to me, I stood up trembling.
- Then he said to me, "Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words.
- "But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia.
- "Now I have come to give you an understanding of what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision pertains to the days yet future."
- When he had spoken to me according to these words, I turned my face toward the ground and became speechless.