- Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam on that day, saying,
- Praise ye the LORD for the avenging of Israel, when the people willingly offered themselves.
- Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the LORD; I will sing praise to the LORD God of Israel.
- LORD, when thou wentest out of Seir, when thou marchedst out of the field of Edom, the earth trembled, and the heavens dropped, the clouds also dropped water.
- The mountains melted from before the LORD, even that Sinai from before the LORD God of Israel.
- Then Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam sang on that day, saying,
- "That the leaders led in Israel, That the people volunteered, Bless the LORD!
- "Hear, O kings; give ear, O rulers! I--to the LORD, I will sing, I will sing praise to the LORD, the God of Israel.
- "LORD, when You went out from Seir, When You marched from the field of Edom, The earth quaked, the heavens also dripped, Even the clouds dripped water.
- "The mountains quaked at the presence of the LORD, This Sinai, at the presence of the LORD, the God of Israel.