- "No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, making the tear worse.
- Neither do men pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved."
- While he was saying this, a ruler came and knelt before him and said, "My daughter has just died. But come and put your hand on her, and she will live."
- Jesus got up and went with him, and so did his disciples.
- Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak.
- No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.
- Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
- While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.
- And Jesus arose, and followed him, and so did his disciples.
- And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment: