- In his name the nations will put their hope."
- Then they brought him a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see.
- All the people were astonished and said, "Could this be the Son of David?"
- But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "It is only by Beelzebub, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons."
- Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.