- He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."
- "Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."
- Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
- Jesus left there and went along the Sea of Galilee. Then he went up on a mountainside and sat down.
- Great crowds came to him, bringing the lame, the blind, the crippled, the mute and many others, and laid them at his feet; and he healed them.