- But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.'
- If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.
- "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will bebound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
- "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.
- For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."